With the holidays around the corner I thought I would share some ideas how to turn you sugar cookie into fabulous cookie. I Always seen those cookie in the bakery and I wanted to make myself. I am not certainly professional but this way can help you make cookie more good looking. So here we go;
Cookie: I used sugar cookie
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp meringue powder
- Food colour ( light blue, pink)
- Gumpaste flower
- Sprinkle ( small pearls, gold, silver)
- Some fondant for raffles
- I made the sugar cookie one day in advance.
- Mix the royal icing beat on medium speed using hand mixer until peaks and loses seen atleast 8 to 10 minutes or until reach the proper consistency.
- Then divide the icing into two part the add the food colour mix until color even.
- Then put to small bottle or parchment paper. For I used parchment paper has great works.
- Then pipe to your cookie gently.
- Add the decorations of your desired.
- It’s very easy to make right?
- To make snow flakes is used small snow flakes cutter and small fondant flowers.
- For the raffle I cut fondant for 1 cm then using the toothpick rolled slowly to create raffle.
How you give a try for this cookie idea.