This rolls are relatively easy to make with, no need bread machine required. Just that “Good soft and fluffy “rolls. Can be eaten with butter, jams, or even with soup. The aroma of this rolls satisfies my senses.
The preparations time includes kneading and raising, baking time takes one hour only as easy as that right? You can do any shaping method you like or even you can bake in muffin cups still fine. Smells deliciously, buttery while baking. It suitable for breakfast, snacks or anytime you like to eat. Fresh bake of course more taste but don’t worry leftover rolls just put in microwave for 10 seconds still fine….
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1 tbsp dry active yeast
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp butter ( room temperature)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 egg with some milk for brushing
- In a medium bowl put 1/4 cup of warm milk dissolve the yeast and white sugar,leave for 5 minutes until the yeast become foamy.
- Then in the large bowl combine the warm milk, butter salt and the bread flour beat with the hand mixer or the wooden spatula still fine until combined the add the yeast mixture mix again until incorporated. Knead the dough for 3 to 5 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover the dough with cling wrap and let rise for 15 minutes. Or reach the double size of dough.
- Punch the dough and knead for a while.
- Then cut to your desired shape put in the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Give space to each other because the will raise leave for 10 minutes until raise well
- Bake at 200 C on the pre heated oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Before finishing the baking time 5 minutes before brush with the egg washed the continue baking until reach the time or become golden brown.